I self harm (am getting better), but most of my cuts have a lot of gelatin like clots come out. Is that normal? I can literally pick them up and have them sit on my finger.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 1st, 2017
Phytoscience Double stemcell 100% orginal product works incurable disease and organ
Double Stem cell treatment is by far the biggest of the medical world and the most important discovery techniques by which to treat incurable diseases and organ. Phytoscience Double stemcell is one of the most effective medicine to treat fatal diseases and deadly organs.
For more visit
.......................................... ....................
Phytoscience
|

replied December 28th, 2017
Experienced User
Blood flows through blood vessels , and is constantly in motion as the heart pumps blood through arteries to the different areas of the body. Blood is then returned back to the heart by the veins. Blood returns to the heart by the motion of the body. Muscles squeeze blood through the veins back toward the heart.
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern.These are traits of a borderline personality. You should seek help of a therapist. Cuts wounds may get infected and needs proper care for that. Topical wound care and pain killers will help. Antibiotics may be considered.

Take care
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Self Injury , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.