Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Bloating,pain under right rib cage,yellow stool

I have been for the past few days having bloating,stomach ache and pain under right rib cage which hurts when i touch it with my hands and I get very tired as well. I have also been having yellow stool. This always occurs after I eat a large meal in the evening. My medical past includes, Kindney Stones(2 years ago). Also frequant hearburn(probably GERD)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 27th, 2014
Experienced User
GERD can cause yellow stool and upper ab pain. I suggest going to your doctor and looking into a) confirming the diagnosis of GERD and then finally if that is the case trying some slow working antacids. Furthermore, it may be necessary to adjust your diet. There is a forum for this I believe, if not a simple Google search or your doctor I am sure will provide significant information.

Best of luck.

Best ofl uck.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....