Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

bleeding from the penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
hi i am i 55 year old man and i am quiet worried.
i have been feeling flu like for over a week now and also have had some blood clots when im passing urine. i am corcerned now with the bleeding please could you reply to me when u get this thank you..
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2009
you could very well have a kidney or some other type of urniary tract infection. Passing urine especially though your member is NOT COOL. I'd suggest making an appointment with your physican ASAP. Hope you find the answer soon!
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: penis, urine, Flu
Quick Reply