User Profile
Hello, my name is Chris & I'm a healthy 29yr. old male dealing with what I believe is a Bladder Infection. So this all started off like four months ago. I was peeing a lot, burning when I peed, no discharge, lower back pain, lower abdomen pain & also a itch inside the penis. My family doctor did a urine sample on me & he said the sample came back with a bit of an infection, so he gave me a antibiotic but I can't remember the name, & said to take it for five days. Well, I did that & it was still lingering around, went back & this time he gave me Cipro & said to take it 2X's a day for 14 days. Well I did that & went back for a third visit, same thing, did another urine sample & said their seemed to be a little stubborn infection still their & game me four pills of Zithromax & that worked for like five days then it came back. My doctor was worried about Kidney & Bladder stones, so he sent me to a referral to get a CT Scan, also checked me below for anything else. Well a few weeks ago, I went to get my CT Scan on my kidneys & bladder, i came back clear but said I had a mild case of Diverticulitis (WOW). Well I went to to the Urologist Wed, he checked my testicles & penis, also did another urine sample & said the culture did not grow anything. I told him I had been drinking water & taking cranberry extract pills as well. The Urologist said he said it is probably just a stubborn case of Bladder issues that will probably have to heal over time, but I'm getting sick & tired of this issue & want my regular life back, if anybody has any answers, please send me a message or leave comments here. I need help. I have been told it is Candida which can cause itching in the penis. I need help please. I have been tested for everything under the sun...
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 5th, 2013
Experienced User
Well Sir there is something I encourage you to look into. As you probably know that antioxidants are a crucial part in how the body reacts to these disorders it deals with. The body is a complex creation and has the ability to fix itself if we provide intervention to help it do what it does.

Cleasing & detoxing, science has shown it allows your body to get back in harmony with self. One detoxerfier that is getting many recognition from the medical and science world is GLUTATHIONE. This antixidant is unique compared to other antioxidants, it works inside of your cells.

Do some research on this, and empower yourself like never before.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....