Medical Questions > Cancer > Skin Cancer Forum

Black Dots on Testicles

Must Read
What is melanoma? This section give you a quick intro to this particular type of skin cancer, including the entire range of types of melanomas....
Doctors are pretty certain that ultraviolet radiation plays a role in the development of melanoma. Which other activities put you at risk of melanoma?...
What does melanoma look like? Learn to identify early signs and symptoms of melanoma with this full description of symptoms of melanoma here....
Hi, I'm 16 and I am concern about my weird black dots. There are more than 10 black dots on the skin cover my testis. No other place have as many dots as my testis. I'm concern because there are more every month.. I'm afraid that I might have skin cancer or something... Please help me and i'm very shy so i don't want to go to a doctor and show it him..

Note: These dots are the size of the diameter of the core of the pencil.

Please Help.

Thank You
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 7th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Welcome to EHEALTH forum!
Do these dotes look like dome-shaped growths, with overlying surface slightly scaly?
|

replied October 7th, 2008
no, it is not dome shape or scaly, it is like a part of the skin, but only black..

Thanks for replying!
|

User Profile
replied October 8th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
Do you feel some sensation at the scrotal skin, like itching?
Are these black dots located at the same place where hair grows?
|
Users who thank MandMs for this post: BlueTusks 

replied October 11th, 2008
It does not hurt or itch, and i don't feel anything at the dots.
Those dots do not have hair growing out at it, hair grows near it, but does not grow in it.
|

User Profile
replied November 4th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
This could be a fungal infection.
Check it with your GP.
There is no need to be shy.
|

replied March 27th, 2009
I know someone who had black spots and they had to have there testacles removed. It's cancer.
|

replied July 13th, 2013
Look up angiokedatoma of Fordyce, this should help. I also have the black dots.
|

replied July 13th, 2013
Look up angiokedatoma of Fordyce, this should help. I also have the black dots.
|

replied January 10th, 2017
i also have black dots and they itch. can someone tell me what they are

plz help
|

replied January 31st, 2017
I just noticed tonight that I have itchy black dots as well on my testicles. Calling the doctor tomorrow to get in to see him. Will post update
|

User Profile
replied May 24th, 2018
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.
These black dots are known as angiokeratoma of fordyce. These are harmless skin lesions.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Skin Cancer , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.