Im probely being silly but

Since i was 6 weeks pregnant I've been being violently sick. I no being sick is normal when pregnant but its worrying me because whateva i eat 5 mins later im throwing everything up. Even when am not eating im being sick cant even take my folic acid. Ill just bring up the tablet. But now sometimes am being sick bit of blood is that normal?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 18th, 2010
I hope your not a child 1st, yes sometimes being this sick is normal, folic acid makes alot of women sick, being under lots of stress, changes in sleep, diet and food can cause upset tummy, drink lots of water and V8, stay away from highly concentrated fruit juices. The acid in orange juice can make you violently ill, if after 3months you may need to talk to the DR about puting you on something for nausea. good luck, there is no such thing as a silly question...ask away
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....