Tamita Does anyone feel like you are two people in your mind I actually have to try to stop the mind chatter/conversation going on in my head
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 14th, 2016
Leave A Reply
|

replied February 14th, 2016
I battle this daily. I thought it was normal and now like every thing else I'm questioning how healthy that inner voice is.
Dan Harris talks about it in his book about the power of meditation for people suffering from bipolar disorder.
I wish I could give you advice regarding how to make it go away... but I can't.

Best Regards.
|

replied July 12th, 2016
I'm bipolar, I have been since I was a teenager. I was diagnosed in my 20s. I've seen many doctors and have felt like a lab rat, trying so many meds that did not work. One even made me paranoid and made me see things. I am unmediated now, I deal very well because I have children. They are my life my reason for being. It seems the meds would work for 3-4 months and then I'd get severely depressed and when the Drs would suggest upping my doses, I'd play along until a few months later after upping a few times I was worse. Then I'd just stop taking them and before too long I'd become manic and happy. But I always know when I need to go back and try again when I get depresses again. But yes I understand what you mean when you are manic and happy you think you are invincible. I get so many amazing ideas and I get upset because people look at me like they have no clue what I'm talking about or my ideas are silly. It helps me a lot when I go through this to write all these things down so they are in front of me and not in my head, no one else is allowed to see them but me and it helps me. I hope that helps
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...