Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

Bipolar Disorder..really don't know what to do with my self

User Profile
im 15... i think i may have bipolar disorder... i have bad mood swings i go from highs and lows. from self harming my self, i cant cope no more, i hit my mum at times have really bad arguments with her also,., when i talk to my friends i just go form happy to worried to bursting out into tears i dont know why.. i know i have something up with me cause none of my friends are like me they dont act like me!.. even though yeah im a teen and they go through stages but i know when i have something up with me and it aint no teen thing! somebody give me advice!?
really don't know what to do with my self:/ :'( i always feel hopeless and lost, like noone every wants me it makes me take my anger and upset out on everyone im like it everyday please HELP:(!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 23rd, 2012
Experienced User
At your age alot of what you described isn't completely unnormal, you are going through a huge transition! However if your mood swings are effecting your quality of life and others around you.... or you are thinking of harming yourself, you need to talk to your parents or another adult and get some medical consel to help you work through your issues and neagative feelings.

Here is you need to talk - Brittany.
|

User Profile
replied February 26th, 2012
well i know for a fact its not a teen stage, its something serious bipolar and i think i may have my friends have noticed the change. but thankyou
|

replied February 23rd, 2012
tell ur mom 2 get u help
|

User Profile
replied March 24th, 2012
Dear, that sounds like Bi-polar disorder. You need to go tell your doctor and get on some meds. trust me it will help you, a lot! If you need any advice on anything, feel free to message me on here! I would love to help you with whatever you need. - Krystal Starr London.
|
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...