I have a mood disorder like sometimes I be a cheerful , mad and sad just in a short period. I have search and read about it in internet. One of them are bipolar disorder. It can be worst like try to suicide. I first had experienced it, I felt at the age of 12 to 13. But I did not know if it bipolar disorders or what. After that I did not have it. But now at the age of 15 , I have been experiencing like mood swings. I am sometimes sad, happy, angry, resentful, and sometimes I hit my friend. I do not hit her too strong just at hand only. Sometimes I also feel angry until I screamed even at public places. But I scream not too loud. Sometimes I experience hallucinations as suicide, kill people , revenge at people I do not like. Is this bipolar disorder or hypomania or depression or strees or mixed mania.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 5th, 2012
Experienced User
Sometimes people with severe bipolar disorder can also experience hallucinations like that, I've had them too. Anger is one of the worst things for me, it's hard not to be violent sometimes. Really, if your symptoms are that severe, you need to get some help--it's not going to get better on its own. If you can't talk to your parents, or another family member, or even someone at school, there are still places you can turn. Just about everywhere has a crisis line you can call to get you started. And please try not to hit anyone, that path only leads to trouble for you.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what bipolar is exactly? And what types of bipolar do doctors classify and diagnose? Learn more basics about bipolar disorder here....
Can stress put you at risk of developing bipolar disorder? Read here for information on risk factors which increase the likelihood that someone becomes bipolar....
Bipolar is difficult to diagnose as an illness ... but bipolar symptoms are usually accompanied by extreme changes. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder?...