Medical Questions > Mental Health > Bipolar Disorder Forum

Bipolar, Depression, Voices and Migraine Headaches

In January this year, I was diagnosed with Bipolar II. The doctors finally seemed to get me on the right medication and I've been feeling great up until October. All I really want to do is stay in bed and sleep. I've been hearing negative voices which want me to harm myself. This concerns me as its happened before and I've over-dosed three times and cut myself once. I've also been getting frequent migraine headaches which leaves me useless for most of the day and/or night. During the month of September, my pharmacy did not prescribe the correct dosage of lithium that the doctor wrote on the script. Could this be part of the problem? A really do not want to go back into the hospital again as I am a single mother of a fifteen hear old son. Any advice would be helpful.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 4th, 2011
whoa you need to go back tot the doc ill tell you why did you know that bi polar and scyzo. are extrodinarily simular? Voices is def. something you need to go back lithium is what im taking and it takes a very long time. you also would have been tested right after to check your blood cus they have to monitor its toll on your body. VOICES IS BAD you need to go to the dr.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Intense pain, sensitivity to light and nausea. All signs of a migraine. But what is a migraine headache? And what can trigger it? Migraine basics here....
Migraine symptoms are easy to recognize. But what signs precede a migraine? And which symptoms are present during different types of migraines? Read more here....
What types of doctors diagnose migraines? And what tests do they use? Learn how to understand migraine symptoms and put them in perspective here....