OK, I haven't been totally honest with my doctors because of the fear of having everything in life (freedom, kids, husband, normal living) taken away from me. I want to be able to live a 'normal' life! I am so not happy with the way I feel and the things I do.

Its like watching a bad movie on lifetime! I see myself yelling and throwing a fit, my body gets all tense like I am about to jump on the next person that looks at me wrong. I have thoughts of hurting or causing some sort of harm (physical or other) to people and truly think that everyone's life directly around me would be better if I was not around. (not my death just gone) Anyway, I want to be NORMAL!

No, i'm not on any meds at this point. Yes at one time i was. Yes the mood stabilizers helped BUT I still felt as if i needed to leave the people around me. I still felt things were not right.

I have one month of 'normal' in the past 12 months! I was getting things done, life was working out, i was making decisions, no flipping out, no yelling, no tense moments etc... Then i had an infection and my Dr. gave me a med called Cipro then everything went back to hell! I read the little thing the pharmacy gives you BEFORE i even starting taking it! Used as; Anti-Physcotic / Anti-Depression / Antibiotic and a few others. Oh, and may cause paranoia! (now i am even worse then before!!) So i called the Dr. and she said go ahead and take it you will be fine. NO NOT SO MUCH! I am NOT fine!

I do want to be honest with the Dr.s, but I have been dealing with them since I was little and know how to 'play' them. I know what all the right answers are and I give them. I was only half honest when i got the digonues of Bi=Polar Type 2 with anxiety.

I think there is something else really wrong with me. No the whole story is not given, but its enough to get the point across. I am still with it enough to understand right from wrong, lies from truths, and night from day!

I need the help and a direction to go in at this point. I do not want to get worse, I know how bad I can get and worst case how bad thing could turn into!! I am scared and truly have a fear of what is going on with me. OR am i completely 'normal'?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 11th, 2009
Alright 6 views and nobody has anything to say? Really?
|

replied April 12th, 2009
Bipolar with anxiety
How can anyone help you if you don't tell the truth or the whole story? Please get to a doctor and tell everything before things go too far.
|

replied April 12th, 2009
I understand that!! That was not the question.
|

replied April 21st, 2009
I'd just prepare yourself to try a bunch of docs until you find one you can work with...and then be prepared to try a bunch of meds until you find something that feels "right." Sounds like that didn't happen last time. I know how frustrating this process can be, but it also pays off. I finally found something that I feel "normal" on. For me it's Lithium (and a bunch of other stuff, but the Lithium was the magic touch.) Zyprexa was wonderful too...except I couldn't handle the wt. gain. It sounds like you're struggling - just force yourself to go out there and get help. Good luck.
|
Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...