Must Read
Hair loss affects more than half of the population by age 60. Start here for basic info on hair loss and types of hair loss that doctors can diagnose....
What causes hair loss? Read on for a complete list of possible causes so that you can evaluate and identify hair loss causes....
Do you know the early signs of hair loss? And when does hair loss require medical attention? Get better results for treating hair loss by identifying it early....
People may spend a great deal of money just to get the right hair care products for them.

However, there are hair care treatments available without spending too much.

Massage

After applying shampoo, take time to gently massage your scalp with your fingertips for 30

seconds to a minute. You can also do a prewash massage with nurturing oils such as

grapeseed oil, an antioxidant-rich argan oil or a soothing naturally antibacterial

lavender oil. Work just a few drops of the oil into your scalp and slowly massage for a

minute or two.

Eggs - Eggs provide a simple source of protein, biotin, selenium and iron. Starting each

day off with one or two boiled eggs with the yolks can be an excellent way to add these

essentials to your daily plan.

Black Beans - Legumes and beans provide protein, iron, zinc and biotin. Black beans, in

particular, are a high performing super bean with high concentrations of nutrients.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper tomwilliamau
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied May 29th, 2014
Yes, I agree with you. Hair is one of the most important part of your body. Having a good hair boosts your self-confidence. I personally prefer to have a regular massage 2 times a week that helps in enhancing the growth as well as strengthen the roots. Though, I do not use any oil as such but a simple massage is working wonders for me.
|

replied July 4th, 2014
you are welcome friend
|

User Profile
replied August 7th, 2014
Experienced User
Great tips. I also feel massaging is very important before taking a head bath. It strengthens your hair roots and scalp.
|

replied November 21st, 2014
These all tips are natural and effective. Aloe Vera gel is also good for hair and skin.
|

replied June 30th, 2015
This is nice information. Now hair transplant is best treatment to prevent hair loss. Cost of hair transplant is depend on number of graft.
|

User Profile
replied December 7th, 2015
homeremediesforgirls
Your natural remedy is really very helpful, thank you so much for such very helpful tips.
|

replied November 29th, 2016
Experienced User
If you have ever suffered from hair fall you must be knowing, what it is to suffer from excessive hair fall. But natural hair remedies are the best options to stop hair fall as it has no side-effects. So do you have any hair care tips to share with me?
|

replied January 3rd, 2018
1.Do not use a hair dryer to dry your half wet hair, and make sure to let them air dry.
2.Brush your hair every morning to keep it free of tangles.
3.Cover your head if you have to go out in the sun as environmental factors such as sunlight, the wind, cold temperature can dry and damage the hair.
4.A healthy diet also will help you improve the health of your hair. Take proper minerals and vitamins to boost hair growth.
5.Use good hair care products like Nyassa or other.
6.Hair spas, oils, and treatments are suggested on regular intervals to boost hair health.
7.Oil your hair regularly.
|

User Profile
replied January 6th, 2018
This is nice information and very helpful. I can give some tips on that topic
Add shine: Rub on an avocado. ...
Revive limp locks: Try a vinegar treatment. ...
Fight frizz: Rub in essential oils. ...
Prevent dryness: Pop a hair-healthy supplement. ...
Avoid flatness: Use hair spray sparingly. ...
Pamper your hair: Coat in botanical oils. ...
Avoid split ends: Wrap wet hair gently in a towel.
|

replied January 12th, 2018
Great Tips.
I have also heard that Sodium Laureth Sulfate in Shampoos also causes Hair Loss. Is it true?
|

replied January 12th, 2018
Hi,
Great information about hair care.Oil massage is necessary for hair growth.
Thanks!!
|

replied January 31st, 2018
Hi.
You can try natural thing for hair treatment. For that eat foods which are high in B-vitamins and iron. Also antioxidant rich foods like fruits and vegetables for the proper hair growth.
|

replied September 24th, 2018
Hair is one of the important parts of our body, which enhances our personality and gives a better looks. The Natural way is the safest and life long techniques without any side effects. The Better and healthy eating habits helps to grow hair stronger and shiner.
|