Medical Questions > Lifestyle > Fitness Forum

Best fitness tips... (Page 1)

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
All time best fitness tips are..

1: Work out regularly!
2: Combine the exercised.
3: Try new exercises to avoid routine.
4: Consider getting a professional massage,
5: Don't over eating,
6: Boost vitamin & mineral intake,
7: Create a healthy environment around you
8: Stay close to people who are motivated.
9: Stay motivated and keep moving.
10: Remember that fitness is a step to a healthier lifestyle!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper edman1234
|
Users who thank Robir for this post: robinj 

replied October 13th, 2012
I do recommend one fitness coach i have meet in the internet. With his diet plan, workout tips and my determination, I lost a total of 50lbs and am in best my life! Nick pushed me to make the workouts harder every week, lift heavy and bring it! I would have NEVER thought in the beginning I would try to make the routines harder.
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied October 18th, 2012
Different people will advice different plans or workouts. Whatever the workouts you do, you need to follow some exercise techniques otherwise it will impact on physical appearance and body mechanics.
|

replied November 4th, 2012
you dont need to work out everyday. just 3-4 times a week on multi-muscle/cardio work outs, rowing, running and circuits. this will get your matabolism working. better than hours of workouts at a gym or something. best vary your exercises and dont over eat!!!! this will both get you fit and increase your stamina for future workouts.
|

replied November 9th, 2012
Yes. very impressive list.
|

replied November 16th, 2012
Nice. I recommend it.
|

replied January 15th, 2013
The best exercise is one that you enjoy doing, that way you'll be able to incorporate it into your week. There's no point joining a gym if you prefer being outdoors, you need to be realistic. It can be really addictive if you do it right and you'll find that you don't want to eat as much. For me, I need to walk lots and swim when I get the chance. But walking more is something you can start straight away, without any special equipment.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

User Profile
replied February 28th, 2013
Experienced User
Thank you for this post, they are great tips and will be worth following, specially if they are applicable to you. An exercise routine, however, needs to be mapped out according to individual appropriateness. While some workouts do well for others, they may not be safe for another. Walking is a form of exercise itself, and one can do it at their own time and pace.
|

replied March 13th, 2013
Tips For Fitness.

1.Tone Up on the Treadmill
2.Power Up Your Runs
3.Chart Your Progress
4.Try This All-in-One Toner
5,Break Out the Shovel
6.Work Out During Your Workday
7.Take This Jump-Rope Challenge
8.Give Yourself a Break
9.Get a Jump on Weight Loss
10.Don't Skimp on Carbs
11.Maximize Your Crunches
12.Intensify Your Push-Up
13.Paddle Your Way to Flatter Abs
14.Make Over Your Running Routine
15.Super-Sculpt Your Butt
|

replied March 13th, 2013
Daily get up before sun rise, and maintain running daily in the morning time.

Excise.
Yoga,
Meditation,
Health food
Do hard work
don't think about useless things,
be free and happy.
|

replied March 13th, 2013
Re: Best fitness tips...
Robir wrote:
All time best fitness tips are..

1: Work out regularly!
2: Combine the exercised.
3: Try new exercises to avoid routine.
4: Consider getting a professional massage,
5: Don't over eating,
6: Boost vitamin & mineral intake,
7: Create a healthy environment around you
8: Stay close to people who are motivated.
9: Stay motivated and keep moving.
10: Remember that fitness is a step to a healthier lifestyle!

Is there any Headache tips please tell me.
|

replied March 13th, 2013
Yes you are right, but with that you can also join dance and gym classes. You can also follow several tips like:
* Avoid sweets.
* Avoid oily and spicy foods.
* Go with healthy diet which contains fresh fruits and boiled vegetables.
* Drink lots of water.
* Don’t go to bed instantly after heavy lunch or dinner.
* Also walk for 20 minutes before going to bed at night.
* Go for the morning walk for 45 minutes a day.
|

replied April 25th, 2013
Yoga will also help in being fit and healthy,and if you want to be fit and fine,daily yoga and exercise must carry on.

|

replied October 24th, 2013
fitness
Best fitness tips

Routin working
daily exercise
homemade eat
less cholesterol food
different vegetable to eat
|

User Profile
replied November 20th, 2013
This is really nice post!!!!
The success of a health and fitness plan greatly depends upon exercise and healthy eating because they directly influence the progress of the plan towards the goal.

Angelica
|

replied December 17th, 2013
You have shared some wonderful tips. A strong desire, dedication and some sacrifice is needed in order to lose weight and remain fit. If you really want to stay fit and want to lose weight then one should take out some time for physical exercises.

|

User Profile
replied January 14th, 2014
I sooooooooooo love these tips. makes me more motivated Smile
|

User Profile
replied February 16th, 2014
Work Your Core
Working on your core muscles creates a foundation for all other exercises. According to the Mayo Clinic, working on the core muscles of your abdomen and truck can improve your balance, stability, strength and physique. Sit-ups, push-ups, crunches, bridges, leg presses, segment rotations and planks all help work the core.

Do Cardio
You can't just build muscle if you want to look ripped. You also need to burn fat, otherwise fat deposits over the top of the muscle you have built will make it look softer and less defined. Cardio is the best way to burn fat. Walking, running, jogging, swimming, jumping rope, bicycling, hula hoping and dancing are good ways to get in your cardio. You should get at least two and a half hours of weekly moderate-intensity aerobic exercise.

Give Muscles a Rest
According to the Mayo Clinic, you should give each muscle group a 24 hour recovery period after working it out. So, if you work arms one day, work legs the next. Two to three strength training workouts each week is sufficient for getting a ripped physique.

Don't Over Do It
Never push your workout beyond your comfort zone to get results because doing so may cause injury. While mild soreness or discomfort is normal pain is not. If a certain exercise is painful you should sop doing to immediately. It is better to dial back the intensity level and gradually increase difficult as you go.
|

User Profile
replied February 24th, 2014
1. Go barefoot for whole-body health
2. To burn fat, don’t sweat it
3. Yell to increase fitness levels and self-confidence
4. Choose interval training for best results
5. Bond to increase motivation and focus
6. Take celebrity fitness advice with a grain of salt
7. In a time crunch? Get a better workout!
8. Food packs more punch than exercise
9. Tackle the best time to burn fat
|