User Profile
Hi im 15 and i am always feeling like i am being watched and if i see someone for example i see a man in a street i feel like someone sent him to kill me i feel like there are cameras all over the house and everywhere i go, sometimes i hear voices and sometimes see shadows and then when i look again its not there and at school i feel like the teachers have walkie talkies and plan on doing something to me and i really do hate this. And i havent told my parents.

what should i do

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 1st, 2010
Schizophrenia Answer A8828
Hello.

You seem to have symptoms of psychosis and these could be hallucinations and delusions that you are experiencing.

Please do not be afraid of seeking help. Tell your parents and get a psychiatrist's help as soon as you can. The sooner you start the treatment, the better are your chances of a near complete recovery.

Regards

This post is for the purpose of providing medical information and is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a doctor. This post is not intended to give or rule out a diagnosis, create a doctor-patient relationship or replace an existing one.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Schizophrenia is a lifelong brain disorder. But how do doctors define it? And is there a cure?...
What causes schizophrenia? And what are the risks of developing this treatable mental illness?...
The first signs of schizophrenia may be difficult to identify. Learn the most common signs and symptoms of schizophrenia and know when to ask for medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Schizophrenia , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.