Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Yeast Infection Forum

been seen 5 times since meds caused a yeast infection...

I have been having a fishy smell clear discharge. I have been to the doctors sveral times & at first they said had bacterial vaginosis & put me on a med. The doc said the med would cause a yeast infec & it did & I've been seen 5 times & they keep putting me on difluc.. But its still here.. Anyone advice to get rid of this?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper tiffanyriley
|

replied July 28th, 2012
Hi I also am dealing with a case of i think bacterial vaginosis that I can't get rid of. my doc gave me metrogel about 3 months ago with gave me a yeast infection (not surprising I've always been sensitive to antibiotics) I didn't go in for a follow up but took monistat. yeast is gone i think but after that bv symptoms came back worse than before. This sucks I am miserable, does metrogel not work? is there a better antibiotic for bv??
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....