Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

Bed wetting depression -worried about my Brother

I'm not sure where to post this. I'm just worried about my brother. We're both 16, and he's diagnosed with severe depression. He had a little accident while hanging out with his girlfriend. He's crying a lot and really embarrassed to talk to her now. She called and she's just worried about him and cares a lot. His mom (he's my half brother) died about 6 years ago. And the slightest things can make him cry. He wets the bed a lot and has nightmares. I want to help him but I'm not sure what to do Sad He's really shy and sensitive
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 31st, 2012
I wet the bed until I was 13, but it was a condition. It got beaten out of me by my fathers ex girlfriend. Now my bladder is shy and I get bladder infections a lot. Meh, he shouldn't be embarrassed. People I know get drunk and wet the bed all the time and have relationships. Heck, my ex wet the bed all the time when he was drinking and blacked out, I just said to him, I love you doesn't matter.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....