Just recently my bed started shaking before i went to sleep. It is very light but it's scaring the crap out of me and I cant sleep.

Please help...
I just read a forum on here and alot of other people are having the same problem.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper DougC
|

replied October 1st, 2009
Intuition is your best friend, since our strongest instincts revolve around self-preservation.

Prayer and the quietness after often clear the mind enough to hear what your still, small voice is saying.

Follow it, and your instincts will lead you to the right answer. Peace will accompany your actions.

If this involves opening your mind, then by all means do that through prayer for safety and direction on what this is. Don't be afraid to read up on it, and follow your intuition, not just your body of knowledge.
|

replied October 5th, 2009
Sounds like you may be suffering from night terrors. My first experience with one was when I was four.
|

User Profile
replied October 21st, 2009
Experienced User
Everybody here is posting about their beds shaking! LoL. One time my bed shook in the A.M. and I was like hmm.. and I was thinking. Then at work I hear there's an earthquake a state over, and the aftershocks were felt in our state, well that's what I felt.
But who knows what is happening to these people! LOL. Maybe it's a common ghost that says hi to everybody in a common way. I mean, like a type,... Like a subtle something that touches many and all the same way so they know that they're being touched the same way. Maybe to these types of people this type of love/life inelligent force sends greetings.
|

replied October 28th, 2009
bed shaking
okay..i have the same problem but its only at my house...when i lay down to sleep my bed lightly starts to shake, its freakin scary..theres been times iv slept on the couch becuase the shakeing became more intense...i dont kno what it is but im beging to think im going crazy...
|

replied February 9th, 2016
It has been been happening to me for 8 years. For all of this time I have been fighting it. It vibrates, then it balls up and turns warm, then it pulls a suction on my skin as if it is removing something from me. I have been fighting it.
Anyone else still on here with this, please reply. Maybe together, we can beat it. I have made some headway.
|

replied August 14th, 2011
shaking bed
hey there my 4 year old daughter has been waking up screaming and crying cause her bed is shaking? i have just read about other people having the same thing happen to them but my daughter is only 4 what can i do? is it a ghost problem or is there something wrong?
|

replied December 25th, 2011
bed shaking
i had a similiar experience, it felt like someone sat down on the edge of the bed. then i heard a evil laugh, and the bed started to shake. i wanted to get up and run but my legs were pinned down.
the whole thing only lasted 6 seconds, but now i dont get much sleep because of that. Just so you know...i was wide awake through all of this. Before i didn t believe in ghosts but I do now!
|

replied August 7th, 2013
Re: Bed shaking...
Shocked
DougC wrote:
Just recently my bed started shaking before i went to sleep. It is very light but it's scaring the crap out of me and I cant sleep.

Please help...
I just read a forum on here and alot of other people are having the same problem.

seem problem here---but it comes and go's
|

replied August 16th, 2013
It might be sleep paralysis, if your awake but unable to move you might experience feelings like this. I have not personally felt the bed shaking but I have a tendency to feel like one side of the bed is leaning down as if someone has sat on it, but there is no one the. I've only recently found out that I actually go through a hypnagogic state whe falling asleep and waking up. It's not an actual condition or problem, simply the state of moving from conscious to sub conscious and vis versa. You should research it, you may find it helpful
|

replied May 2nd, 2014
bed shaking, can't explain it away.
My bed has been shaking lightly for a couple of years now off and on. My children have always been afraid of this house, so I definitely never told them about the bed. Thought there must be a rational explanation for it.
One night my youngest daughter spent the night in her old room and woke me up screaming stating her bed was shaking. So it is just not me. I then told my children this has been happing to me for a couple of years now. Sometimes it changes though, one night I could feel something pushing up and down on the bottom of my bed, I felt like I was not alone. I don't give in to the fear though. I am close to God and try to be a good person, so this makes no sense. I went on a business trip recently to Geulph, stayed in a hotel. First night all was good and second night as well, but when I woke in the morning I could feel something like a hand rubbing the top of the comforter at the bottom left of the bed back and forth over and over again. I got up and checked the comforter, thought a mouse was in it maybe running back and forth, but nothing, it seemed to follow me, which I am not to happy about. Also it usually happens when I get into bed at night,and still very awake. This was the first time it happened in the morning when I was lying there awake. Have new electrical and the lights in the washroom go bright and then dim at times when I am getting ready not to an extreme, but to where it is definitely noticeable. Also had my car alarm was going off every night between 9 and 10pm. Took it to the garage and GM dealer could not explain it or correct it. He even spoke with other mechanics. I asked if I should call the police or ghost busters, he leaned more towards ghost busters, ha. This happened about 6 times and then stopped. About 7 months later I was driving for about 20 minutes in the dark and all of a sudden all my lights turned on at once,shocked me, but has not happened since, maybe there is an explanation for my vehicle, but not sure.I Sometimes think something is trying to tell me something,Whatever it is I wish it would just right it down. I don't understand, I really don't. I sure hope it has my best interest at heart though. Any thoughts, I can't seem to explain this weirdness away.
|