Medical Questions > Mental Health > Depression Forum

becoming increasingly worried and i see no solutions

User Profile
*Foreword: If anyone happens to stumble on this, I am not self-harming or suicidal, quite frankly, I don’t know what is wrong*

I am becoming increasingly worried over various parts of my life; this is beginning to severely detract from my mood and my ability to concentrate to the point where I see no solutions to my problems – just problems. Due to fretting over issues and occurrences in my life, most of which are trivial at best and utterly insubstantial – near non-existent - at worst, have led me to often being increasingly negative.
This can become apparent at several times in a day, I often snap at people who ask simple questions – especially my parents. When they ask for me to do simple tasks, like washing the dishes, cutting the grass or even making a cup of tea I could flip and shout back “do it your self!” I have become increasingly sarcastic (again especially my parents) – not that I wasn’t before – to the extent where it is no longer funny or even palatable in conversation,

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 20th, 2014
Depression Answer A48843
Thank you for asking

Considering your history, you have social anxiety and personality issues. It needs psychiatric rehabilitation and some behavioural therapies. Just get some psychotherapy sessions and and take some anxiolytics .

Normal day to day issues are part of life. Taking them easy is the key. Just seek a psychiatrist and let them take care of it.

I hope it helps. Visit our health centre for further guidance.

Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know how doctors define clinical depression? Learn more about this brain disorder and types of depression that doctors diagnose here....
Can depression run in families? Can hormones really make you depressed? Yes! Learn more about causes and conditions of clinical depression here....
People with depressive illnesses do not all experience the same symptoms. Do you know the signs and symptoms of depression? Read on to learn more....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Depression , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.