User Profile
Has anyone ever tried Lactagen? I took the program a couple months back and since then I’ve been able to enjoy dairy without having any symptoms. Has this been true for anyone else?

Seriously I haven’t heard of anyone else that’s taken this program or even talked about it and I have to wonder why this is such a secret to everyone?!?!? I mean I feel absolutely great now and I can eat anything. What’s up people am I the only one? Has it failed for anyone?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 14th, 2009
I am sorry, but I am unfamiliar with this product.

Sincerely/ Robert A. Wascher, MD, FACS

http://doctorwascher.com

A landmark, evidence-based guide to a healthy cancer-prevention lifestyle, based on cutting-edge cancer research.
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2009
Dr. Robert Wascher,

You should really look into lactagen. It's a product that I believe will change the way we deal with lactose intolerance. I mean I've been eating dairy completely symptom free for 3 months, and nothing else I've found has been able to offer these results. I'm very interested in watching this product's growth in the near future.
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2009
Supporter
what about those pills they have in the pharmacy for lactose intolerant people.
there was a time i drank a lot of milk, cereal and i was so gassy. i took the pills and i didnt have any more problems. it was embarrassing having to pass gas every minute and you cant control it.
|

User Profile
replied July 2nd, 2009
Haha, I know what you mean. Which pills are you referring to though? The only pills I'm aware of are the lactaid..etc pills which you have to take every time you want to eat dairy. The program that I did was a one time program. I can now eat pizza and ice cream like a normal person, no more pills for me again, but I'm glad you were able to get relief from them.
|

User Profile
replied July 14th, 2009
johnla-

I am also unfamiliar with the Lactagen supplement.I will have to try it and see how it works for me, because I have tried taking the Lactaid pills when eating dairy and they just don't work. I have noticed that I can't properly digest Lactose, so I have been keeping away from dairy for months now. I have been to a Gastrointernologist because I have been experiencing symptoms such as constant nausea, gas, indigestion, fatigue. I was informed about many intestinal problems; including IBS, Celiac Disease, and Crohn's Disease. So my problem may be deeper than just Lactose intolerance, but I will try the supplement sometime and see if it works for me.
|

User Profile
replied July 16th, 2009
Sorry to hear that keepthefaith. Luckily I only had problems digesting lactose. Hopefully you don't have anything more serious, I know Crohn's disease can be pretty rough. If you decide to give lactagen a try though, and at least you won't have to worry about dairy anymore lol. Good luck!
|
Tags: beating, symptoms
Quick Reply
Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Digestive and Bowel Disorders , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.