So it all started back in November .. I have always had bad depression.but I’ve always had headaches like 1 every other month I’m always sad. But anyway I was getting sick every morning for like a month then I thought “what if I start getting headaches everyday?” And I did but not headaches head pain in different places. It makes me have 100 times more anxiety. I’m always looking up why I have head pain. Anyway it’s on my left forehand and mostly when I wake up in the morning. I haven’t thrown up only once because I was sick one night from the headache on my left front head and I gagged myself so I would feel better. And I’ve now had headaches everyday for 3 months no other symptoms only there is a click on the top of my head that only happens sometimes and I’ve had mucus in my throat all the time way before any of this I’m 16?? What could this be . I got in a fight two years ago and this girl was hitting my temple nonstop & when I was little I fell off a porch and cracked my head and plus I was born early?? Please someone reply
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 5th, 2019
Hello and welcome to EHF !

I went through your query and i understand your concern.Anxiety and tension type headache exacerbate each other. Gagging to relieve headache is worsening it further. Seek help of a psychiatrist. Mood stabalisers and low doses of tricyclic antidepressants will help. Let your psychotherapist decide what is best for you.

Take care

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Headache and Migraines , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.