Hi im Ashlee im 16 and i think i have a cyst. Well my step mom says its a Bartholin gland cyst but i dont know because it is not on my vagina lip. It is in between my leg and vagina in that crease it is also father up than my lip its like right at the top of where my hair line starts. It hurts so bad and its been draining for about 2 weeks. Im scared because it keeps coming back ive had it three times this year and i think 2 time last year! what could this be and do i HAVE to go to my doctor since it is draining
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper agastache
|

replied July 12th, 2008
it doesn't sound like bartholin gland cyct but your hair follicle got infected and over time after repetition of abscess and draining became a cyst. it could be started from trying to remove hair or just hormonal change that starts pimples. i know it's scary and painful. i'd keep the area cleaned always, wear loose undies/pants, lead healthy life by eating healthy (look into macrobiotic diet for cleansing your system) and take detoxifying herbs (look into chinese herbal medicine). our skin is the largest organ and receives all kinds of symptoms but the causes of these symptoms can be found if you control what you eat and what kind of life style you lead and what family and emotional history you have, etc. everything IS connected. good luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What does it mean to have low levels of thyroid hormone in the body? We outline how doctors define hypothyroidism here....
What medical conditions cause hypothyroidism? And what puts you at risk of developing these conditions? More hypothyroid basics here....
When are symptoms of hypothyroidism serious? When should you seek medical help. Click here to learn when doctors recommend you come in for a visit....