I am having these smelling in my vagina and i dont know what to do. I am afraid to stand amoung people because i am afriad they smell me. I wash of its still there. Please help me i need some advice.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 16th, 2009
what cause a woman to smell and what can u use to cure it?
|

User Profile
replied November 18th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
You could have a vaginal infection. Go to your gynecologist and have this checked.

In the mean time, don't use any harsh soaps or deodorants in the area. It can make the problem worse over time. Just bathe with mild soap and water.
|

User Profile
replied November 18th, 2009
sounds like you have bv.it not a sexual td.it an in balance of your bodys natural ph down stairs.i suffer from this and have just visited my gp yesterday for a perscription of metrondizole. go and see your doc all will be fine.x
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....