Medical Questions > Relationships > Troubled and Abusive Relationships Forum

bad mother in law-hurts my feelings very badly.

my mother in law invited her own daughters out to a meal and a few drinks for her birthday,i did wonder why i wasnt invited but then just thought oh its probably cause ive got three small babys and live a little far away(though thats never stopped her in the past mind you)then by chance i found out she actually invited my husbands ex girlfriend along,and let her stay the night. also shes been going out socailey with her two or three times aweek over the last few months,if you had any idea what ive done for this women,not just the money ive helped her out with,but the things ive put my heart and soul into doing for her.i lost my father in dec-07,and shes been (i thought) like that missing part.but when later that evening we called,to fish really,in front of my husbands ex she called him a junkie-he has been totally clean for 7 years-when he met yours truly-the ex by the way was his girlfriend when he was on drugs,ive been told she still is,i grabbed the phone and said"now listen hear jane,toms no junkie" but before i could say antthing else she layed into me,mother to her three grandkids and infront of the ex,said"your just a skanky little wench,you are" at that point my husaband took the phone and ended the call.im so hurt i dont think i want her seeing the kids again,dont think shes fit to.with luv,from a very very hurt,Rachel
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 3rd, 2011
Wow you to should just stay away from ur mother in law she's gana ruin your relationship..especially since shes hanging around ur husband/boyfriends ex.she'll come around once she realizes she's pushing her son away ...
|

replied February 17th, 2012
Mother in Law problems
This is so sad i have a problem with my boyfriend and his mom. She feels like it is alright to invite his ex over all around there house. I find it very disrespectful simple reason because the ex is under the assumption that him and her is going to get back together. It hurts my feelings bad but I am a strong person so i just over look the fact that his mom doesnt like me. However it hurts a lot that I feel that he is departing from me and my family due to the way his family treats me. They are very antisocial towards him, which I can totally understand why he has changed. When I ask him does it hurt him, he responds with a simple no. He only feels like that cause he think that they will get over it soon. However all of this is a failure, I think eventually we will fall apart due to his mom disapproval.
|