Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Hypoglycemia Forum

Bad Brain fog 15 min after eating but sugar test is negative

First sorry that I had to re-post this question but so far I haven't found any usefull information about my case.

The problem started when I was about 18. anything I eat makes the following symptoms happens 15 min after:
- Brain Fog
- Sleepiness and Tirdness
- Very thirsty
- Rapid heart rate and palpitation
- very irritable, nervous, depressed
- if i don't take Ibuprofen (800mg) the brain fog leads to a terrible migraine.

The symptoms at first were light and unnoticeable but started to get worse over the years.
Now I'm 25 and the symptos are the worst ever. I go out of service every day for two hours at least just 5 min after I finish eating.

I have made many blood sugar tests and all were negative.

I visited more than 10 doctors in two countries so far and no one takes me seriously and some of them even laughed at me and said I'm deluded.

Now I'm not just worried about my illness but also the daily ibuprofen intake. I know it's dangerous but I have no idea what to do or who I go to.
I appreciate your suggestions.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 29th, 2018
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern

The approach should be to modify the diet. There are many components in the diet that could be the trigger for you migraines. Avoid chocolates, ,Ham, hot dogs,Chinese foods, soy sauce and packaged foods, fatty meals. Take regular exercise prior to consuming your meal. Go for barley porridge and multigrain bread alone instead of you regular meal for a few days to see for improvement. Daily NSAID intake can affect your renal function and cause gastritis

Wishing you best of health

Thanks

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Hypoglycemia , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.