Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Acne and Skin Disorders Forum

bad acne won't get better no matter what.

Im a 16 year old male with really bad acne, and it won't get better no matter what. we have went to the doctors multiple times.

So far we have tried
Minocycline
Doxycycline
Tetracycline
Tretinoin Cream
Salicylc acid
Benzoyl peroxide

and probably a few more... i have a doctors appointment tommorow, is there anything you can suggest that may work better?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 13th, 2012
Skin problems
I had some problems with my skin for a long tome and I thought that it will go away with age or if I will take some hormones. After getting some prescribed by doctor the problem went away a little but not fully I still had some acne on face and body but i was recommended by a friend to use some creams from american company. Their product are more like medication than regular cosmetics
And the prices are quite affordable. Worked for me.
|

replied August 14th, 2012
I had the same problem when i was your age around 15, i was suggested about this american product Dermology acne cream ,which worked for me real fast, as i had also tried benzoyl peroxide and various others but dermology acne cream was the winner of all.
|

replied August 21st, 2012
~I am a bit late for this post but I use a product called Aknicare, which works great for me! You can get the core products on prescription as well, so is definitely worth a shot Smile
|

replied August 23rd, 2012
My son had this problem for a couple of years until my friend recommended a facial serum from an american company to use. Now he is a happy boy.
|
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....