I've had a spotty back for as long as I can remember. Are there any pills or remedies that help stop the outbreaks. Could it be due to diet ?. I've tried pantothenic acid (Vit B5) for the past month and it hasn't seem to have done anything.

The spots are usually the just appear and are bright red and take an age (months) for the red marks to disappear. Has anyone else had a similar problem, could it be that I'm deficient in some vitamin or could be something a lot more complicated ?.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 14th, 2012
Zinc helps the immune system. Avoid fried foods eat more raw foods. At this website has the top 10 foods with zinc and other natural remedies for different acne and bacne.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Acne is a common skin condition - but what types of acne can a person have? Start learning about acne here....
Does chocolate or greasy food cause acne? Learn the difference between fact and myth...plus who is at risk for getting acne?...
Severity of acne and symptoms vary by individual. Learn the difference between mild and sever acne here...and when you should seek medical help for acne....