Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Back pains related to kidney ?

Hi!
I'm a 15 year old female. I'm relatively skinny. Normal height for my age. As for being healthy, I'm not perfect. I'm trying though!

Anyways, I get this pain and it comes and goes annually like a shopping sale. You know those two dimples on your lower back? My pain is basically "in" the right dimple. I often press on it and the pain eases. But it hurts every time I move! To walk, sneeze, and anything in general that requires me to move my body at the waist.

I've heard people saying it is a kidney problem.. well my father has had kidney stones over 5 times.

It usually goes away after a few hours, but this time I've had it for days.. it's unusual. Suggestions?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 26th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
i didnt think young people like you got stones but im not a doc . my guess is muscular problem. start with your primary care physician....pete
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...