Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Back pain with numbness and tingling

Hi
I had a MRI done a year ago and theses were my results can someone explain a little more details as I am in a lot more pain .I have numbness and tingling now Pain management wants to do shots although they have not helped .I GUESS the real question is now they want to burn my nerves if they do this I am worried I won't be able to tell anymore please help.

HISTORY: Low back pain

COMPARISON: 6/7/2015

TECHNIQUE: 3 views of the lumbar spine were obtained.

FINDINGS: There are posterior spinal fusion rods and pedicle
screws noted at L4-L5. There is also evidence of interbody fusion
hardware at L4-L5. The hardware appears intact. There is no
evidence of acute fracture or subluxation.

There is mild disc space narrowing as well as anterior endplate
osteophyte formation noted at L1-L2, T12-L1, and T11-T12.

Impression:

IMPRESSION: Postsurgical changes of the lower lumbar spine as
described above.

Electronically Signed by Vincent K Wong, MD, Bay Imaging, Inc
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 5th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and I understand your concern.

Spinal nerves run through the disc space , yours is narrowed which is causing compression and pressure upon your nerves resulting in pain and tingling sensations.
Go ahead with shot ,they will help

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Dr Khalil
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Back Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.