hi ive had back pain for 9 wks now, lifted a small block at work and twisted and back went. pain is in lower back,then goes down right buttock,over to hip and down thigh. tried pt who did accupunture but only made it worse. been on varies pain killers and anti inflamatories. had mri 2wks ago,got results today nothing showing just the part where my lmbar meets my sacral is a diferent shape? but consultant doesnt know if that would cause pain???? Rolling Eyes wants to refer to surgeon in mean time to have injections? has anyone any ideas?? has anyone had injections and do they work??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 5th, 2011
Experienced User
Are you talking about cortisone injections? I see that this was posted in Jan and its now May...What have you done, heard or felt since then?
|

User Profile
replied May 10th, 2011
Did you tried massaging?
Hi,

Did you tried massaging? I don't really like to take pain killers cos it's good for temporary relief, but it doesn't get to the root of the problem.

Massaging usually solves the problem in the long run.
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...