Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
User Profile
My name is Tamas I’m 26 years old from Romania. I will try to keep it short with my story.
Everything happened on the 15 of May 2018 when I get home from a 10Km run. When I arrived in the house I started to shake, I had severe muscle back-pain I felt dizzier and powerless. In 2 days, I felt better and I thought that I recovered so I did another 10K run. This time was much worse, in the last 3 Km I was exhausted, my muscles from my back were contracted horrible the pain and the dizziness came back. When I arrived home, I was shaking and I had a sensation that I’m going to vomit.
All this symptoms dizziness, sensation of vomiting, temperature (38.5) persisted for the next week. After that I was a bit better but still could not walk more than 200m, because my muscles on my back started to contract and heart in a manner that I had a sensation of passing out sometimes. I need to mention that in the last year from 2017 April I lost 30KG till May 2018. I was doing intense workout and I

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied July 11th, 2018
Back Pain Answer A64155
Hello and welcome to EHF,

I appreciate your concern,

Intense workout and significant weight loss could be the cause,I think you have got mineral and electrolyte deficiency while losing all the fat.Dehydration can cause all these symptoms as well If you've been working out in this hot weather without proper intake of water to keep the balance.

You didn't complete your query so I don't know what you actually want to know but I think you should get your electrolytes level checked as soon as possible and discuss this issue with your GP.
Meanwhile don't exercise,drink plenty of water and fresh juices and eat healthy foods.

I hope this is helpful,

Wishing you the best of health.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Back Pain , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.