Hello,
I keep hearing about back pain in the third trimester and also of HELLP. What is just regular back pain and what is a sign of a kidney problem? I am 37 weeks along, and have back pain in my mid-back on the right side of the spine. It comes and goes and can be very bad.It mostly feels muscular, I suppose. I have had a urine culture done because I did have blood in the urine but it showed no growth. Is there anything else I should try? I do know the baby tends to stay on the right side of my body, so could it just be him putting pressure there? Any ideas would be very helpful. Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 9th, 2009
Supporter
hello and welcome it does sound like baby is putting pressure on you as you will be at the stage of he/she getting ready for the head engaging. could be baby is lying on a nerve. A normal bach pain is a dull ache but kidney pain can pull you down to the one side and even pressing the area is unbearable.
If your worried speak to your obs/gynae and good luck with your little treasure when he/she arrives in few weeks.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...