Medical Questions > Mental Health > Autism Forum

Bach Flowers & Autism (Asperger's)

My best friend turned me on to Bach Flower Essences which I guess are homeopathic remedies - Well actually the ones she uses are supposed to be better than Bach's but whatever... In any event, I started using one called "Student" with my 4th grade autistic daughter who really is more asperger's. Her teachers & therapists were commenting about what a huge change she had almost overnight. Well I thought maybe she is just finally starting to mature and was a little hesitant to give all the credit to the Blessed Flower Essences. Then recently I was out of town for a week and she didn't have any of her Bach flower remedies and I got an email from her teacher saying what a horrible week she had - so much so they almost sent her to the principal's office. I got her back on her flower therapy immediately and she's been having nothing but really good days since. Is this possible? Does anyone else have any experience with these? I have since used some for myself and have felt a HUGE difference. Is this crazy?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper LittleDarling
|

replied March 29th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Start to understand this serious developmental disorder here. We review causes of autism, risk factors for development and other related health conditions...
Researchers believe that environmental and genetic reasons cause autism. But what group(s) are more at risk than others? Autism causes and risk factors here....
Main symptoms of autism involve communication, behavior and social difficulties - but when do these appear? and what symptoms are truly caused by autism?...