I am 50 years old and still have my “canine” tooth on one side of my mouth. My adult tooth grew inside my gums going forward and not down. I ate something last week and the tooth has been really loose. It’s not attached in the back of the tooth. I’m wondering if the root is still attached bcuz it is so loose it should fall out but it hurts underneath the tooth. It’s literally hanging but connected a little on the front. Will the root die itself or do I need to go to the dentist? I won’t let them stick a needle in my gums. I have never had a cavity. So I’ve never had that needle unless they gave me one while I was asleep when my wisdom teeth were removed at age 16. I’m petrified. I want to get this out myself. Please help. I’m afraid to eat bcuz it’s just hanging there. I’ve tried ambesol and orajel and nothing helps the pain when the tooth is pulled on or moves when I eat. I’m desperate.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Bad breath can often be the first sign of a disease. But how do doctors define bad breath and what are the major causes of bad breath?...
Did you know that bad breath can be associated with sinus problems? Learn more about the common (and unfamiliar) causes of bad breath here....
Did you know that symptoms of bad breath depend upon medical cause? More here on major causes and related symptoms of bad breath...plus when to seek help....