i m 18yrs i want to avoid pregnancy n i hav mensuration problems also i m taking krimson 35 wil it b useful to avoid pregnancy pls rply as soon as possible its vry urgent n i dnt want to b pregnant pls rply i m vry much scared covermouth
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 2nd, 2010
Especially eHealthy
rghost, As far as I know Krimson 35 is not a contraceptive pill (I might be wrong but I do not think so). It contains the hormones Cyproterone Acetate and Ethinylostradiol and it is used as an anti-androgen.

Androgen is a make sex hormone. In women androgen can cause bad acne, masculinization and an enlarged clitoris. High androgens levels is often due to PCOS (polycystic ovarian syndrome/ovarian cysts). PCOS is a big reason for irregular or no menstruation and infertility in women.

Krimson 35 will thus try to make you menstruate, treat bad achne, and stop masculinization caused by androgens.

If you do not want to become pregnant, speak to your doctor and get birth control pills or another hormonal method, use condoms or totally abstain from sex.

If you already had unsafe sex, get emergency contraception as quickly as possible.

Best of luck!
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....