Just got labs back yesterday these were positive: CRP, high sensitivity 5.7; ANA screen positive; Protein C activity 167; anti thrombin lll activity 124; thrombin antithrombin (TAT) 17.1 and lupus was negative. All my PC said was my asthma wasn't asthma but COPD according to my spirometry. I have a autoimmune disease and he was sending to a hematologist and a rheumatologist. I'm a 61 yr. old DES daughter, had 1st. of 6 PE's @ 18, Gunther Tulip IVP inserted 4 years ago, and a emergency femoral-femoral bypass 2 months ago. I feel awful all the time with back, leg & arm pain, headaches, stomach upset, insomnia & have unexplained wgt. gain. Have any idea what is going on now?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 25th, 2013
That is my story.....did you ever get a response?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....