Medical Questions > Nutrition > Gout Diet Forum

Aunty is struggling with Gout problems

Hi I am actually inquiring for my aunty, she is suffering really bad at the moment and nothing seems to help. She has suffered arthritis for years and is not very mobile. The beginning of the year her shins started to blister and become infected and she has now been diagnosed with gout but due to other illnesses is struggling to combat it. Doctors are just flinging antibiotics at her. She is allergic to most creams used to try and ease the blisters, nurses tried wet wrap which didn't help much. She is really getting down with the pain as nothing seems to be helping and doctors seem too busy. She was told last time that she would have to go to the surgery, they would not make a home visit. (Even though she is classed as disabled due to her mobility problems and this outbreak of skin problems/infections and gout on top) She has been in hospital on an IV drip and has had numerous courses of anti-biotics. Any advice would help. she is also asthmatic, high blood pressure, diabetic.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied December 4th, 2014
Gout is a chronic and progressive disease. Metabolic syndrome, hemolytic anemia, renal failure, Psoriasis, solid organ transplant and lead exposure etc are certain medical conditions that contribute towards the occurrence of gout. X rays, blood tests and joint aspirations etc are used to diagnose gout attacks. Homeopathy comes as a solution of gout disease.
|

User Profile
replied August 6th, 2018
Experienced User
I'm very sorry for your cousin. There are really a lot of diseases. Unfortunately, she brought herself to such a state. Find on the Internet the Method of Dr. Bubnovsky.
|