Hi,
I don't know if im posting in the good "topic". But im having some troubles...I'm 16, and i dont get why i feel so attracted to older men, and by older men, i mean 40/50 years old. I feel like a monster. Im not attracted at all or it must be a real exception by the boys of my age. I've read somewhere that it was because the girl has been raped or had a "weird" relationship with his father...I've never been raped. But i've maybe had a weird relationship with my father. We've never had a good relationship. He's an alcoholic, and he did some bad things.
I'd like to understand why ? I really feel attracted to some guys who could be my father. And it makes me feel bad, because nobody understands.
Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 10th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hello Violu,

Don't feel bad. Your attraction toward older men could be you like the security you feel with them. The fact that you and your father were never close, you like being in the presence of older men. Liking someone doesn't mean it is a sexual attraction...it could be you feel safe with them. I would advise you to get some councelling to help sort this out.

Good Luckm

Faded Rose
|

replied December 10th, 2011
Hi! I was once in a religous gathering and that was a part of the topics discussed, why do people repeat history. It's like when you have a family member who was once abusive, you don't want to end up with someone like him/her but unconsciously, you were mind-set that what you hated is your home. And your home is what you are bringing in to your life.
|