I am a Chinese and my mother suffered from heart disease.
She is 55.
She always feels hallow in her chess especially in the evening.
When she went to the hospital the doctor said she is all right and just has
atrial premature beats.
I wonder is this serious?
What kind of medicine should she take?
Thank you for your help.
Did you find this post helpful?

replied April 9th, 2008
Experienced User
i think you should ask the doctor if he has said she is okay take his word thats what hes there for he cannot lie and would not his jobs on the line other wise.

she may have anxiety symptoms on top of it worrying try relaxation theraphy its very good for worries and heart conditions Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
What happens during a heart attack? Get heart attack facts here....
What causes a heart attack? Are women more likely than men to have a heart attack? We review the risk factors and causes of heart attack here....
Can you identify early signs and symptoms of a heart attack? Are women heart attack symptoms different than men? Click here to learn when to seek help....