Hello,

I would like to know if there is anything that can be done with the size difference of my testicles, and if there is anything i can do to make my testicles the same size?
My left testicle is about 2 intches in length and 1.2 intches in width and my right is about 1 intch in length and aprox 1 intch in width.

I have had my testicles check over with a doctor and had a scan. This came back all clear.

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 24th, 2018
Experienced User
That sounds pretty well checked out by your dr
|

replied April 24th, 2018
Experienced User
Most men s testicles are different sizes with most men s left ball being bigger and hanging lower than their right ball. But the reverse is normal too. Most double parts on your body are not equal in size and shape. Hands, feet, ears, and other paired parts are different in small or large ways. You do have a large difference in your testicle sizes. But since your dr exam and the scan of both balls came back as normal, you don t need to worry about any major problem going unchecked. Your big left testicle is probably the healthier and more productive one that is making more sperm and testosterone for you than the smaller right testicle. One healthy ball can do the work of 2 balls if needed. Most women just are not very interested in our balls. They don t care much what balls look like or our sizes or handling our balls. So its not much of any big deal in sex if one is bigger to women. Most guys can t see your balls much in locker rooms and showers with your scrotum and hair hiding most of your balls anyway. Extra low hanging balls do show more than tight high hanger balls in locker rooms. But most guys don t want to get caught or admit to checking out another guy s dick or balls in locker rooms. Even if some guy can see behind your penis and compare both of your testicles, he won t likely say anything about it. Most people won t care what size your balls are. Its not worth trying to change your ball size or appearance.
|

User Profile
replied September 25th, 2019
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern.eft testicles is abit lower than right anatomical and its normal and may give a misconception of size variation. No worries its normal physiology.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
Mumps is still common in many parts of the world. But what is the mumps? And what parts of the body can it affect? Basic facts on mumps here....
Although children are most at risk of getting the mumps, other groups are also at risk. Learn more about the mumps virus and risk factors for mumps here....
Swollen salivary glands are the first sign that you might have the mumps. But what other symptoms can you identify? And when should you seek medical help?...
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Testicles , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.