Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Asthma Forum

Asthma , Carbon Dioxide , office atmosphere

User Profile
I suffer from Asthma and have the usual inhalers, Green, Blue and Brown. During this very hot weather the ventilation in my office broke down, there are about 60 people in the office. The windows are sealed shut so no way of getting fresh air, there are 2 exits from the office and each end but they are at a 90 deg angle to our office and one has a door, not sure if it is a fire door. During the very high temperatures the heat went up to 28 deg and it was very humid.

Over the last few days I have had very bad asthma attacks at all times of the day and night, my lungs are very sore and I am having trouble walking as my legs feel like jelly, I have used my blue and brown inhaler during the day. Do you think it has anything to do with the atmosphere in the office?, i.e. do you think it is Carbon Dioxide

Did you find this post helpful?
|
Must Read
Learn the basics about various conditions and diseases, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options....
Learn about risk factors to developing a certain conditions and diseases. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for certain conditions and diseases....