Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

aspartame poisoning and cancer??

User Profile
u know how in diet things, for example diet pop, that they use aspartame in it as a sweetner instard of suger?? well in february i was diagnosed with tachycardia and aspartame poisoning. I went off some things which include aspartame, but not all (i kept my diet pop) . (i had alot od diet things because i have anorexia.)now i have been diagnosed with ALL leukemia and do you think that the aspartame caused my cancer?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 24th, 2009
Abdominal Pains Increasing Till Now!
47 Male. Overweight, Non-Smoker, up to a 1/2 gallon of diet coke a day. Pains have come and gone last 5 years. Thinking gerd, but no burps with bad taste. The pains do seem gas related, but no bad taste or belching. No energy, stiff to walk, had ruptured appendix 1 year ago, still have pains at different points of my stomach. Ceased all diet coke completely. Also included the honey/acv vinegar cure-all.Felt absolutely no pain all day! Have increased water intake to a 64 oz a day. Next step, an effective cleanse for my body, any suggestions?
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Millions of Americans are diagnosed with cancer. But what exactly is cancer and how does it affect the body?...
What puts you at risk for developing cancer? Learn how you can avoid or reduce exposure to risk factors for cancer here....
Cancer can occur anywhere in the body. But what are the signs and symptoms of cancer? Learn about general symptoms of cancer here....