I would like any good recommendation for anything that has helped relieve arthritis, osteoarthritis from someone who has actaully used it! (I've heard that CalMax has helped some.)
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 15th, 2009
Arthritis
I do not have arthritis myself but I remember that when I was working in a naturopathic clinic some clients have used a product called 3rFlex and have had good results.

I would also like to mention that arthritis is often connected to issues with the digestive tract, especially leaky gut syndrome. Resolving gut issues will often resolve arthritis, even though you may not have digestive symptoms.

To your vibrant health
Purple Statis
|

replied May 26th, 2009
arthritus
Hello, I have witnessed complete cures of arthritus, repeatedly, with proper use of a naturally derived product called Cantron, sold inexpensively at cancerchoices.com
You must fill out a consultation form and they will provide you with all details regarding its use. They cannot tell you how it works because the FDA, with the intent of protecting BIG PHARMA, has fined them for doing so in the past. Cantron kills the abnormal cells which eat away at the structure of the joints. The website will provide you with all details for rebuilding the damage which has been done, as well. Cantron stops the progression of the disease, and with proper supplementation, rebuilding occurs. I know a 70 year old man who had severe arthritus, and could barely walk with a cane, and now he jumps up and lands on his knees, just to show how Cantron worked for him.

Best Regards,
The Wellness Guru
|

replied June 16th, 2009
I have been using a melittin spray out of Taiwan. Basically you spray it under your tongue and the melittin goes directly into the bloodstream. Melittin is the main component in bee venom. Helps to reduce the inflammation and after a few weeks you can stop using it. It seems it helps to rebalance the immune system. Some people report a burning sensation where the pain is located, but I didn't. The burning lasts about 24 hours. I'm sure a google or yahoo search will turn up some results. I bought mine in Singapore.
|

replied June 16th, 2009
Melittin is the main active toxin of bee venom.
Layman's explanation: Melittin is a protein and the main active component of bee venom. The percentage level of its contents in bee venom is 50-60%. Melittin has a very strong anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial effect. The protein has a small peptide with no disulphide bridge; the N-terminal part of the molecule is predominantly hydrophobic and the C-terminal part is hydrophilic and strongly basic. Recently, melittin peptides have been studied as potential toxins against prostate cancer. Also, antibody-melttin conjugates have been shown to selectively kill the tumor cells in vitro. Melittin may be fatal if it enters the bloodstream. It may cause allergic reaction (very low LD50s), which can act as a skin, eye or respiratory irritant. Melittin also helps to activate the body's adrenal glands, which causes one's own natural healing response. Many people that have multiple sclerosis (MS) use bee venom in order to help treat the disease.
Keywords: anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, bee venom
|

replied December 10th, 2009
I have very severe arthritis in my spine and joints and I've tried countless things to relieve the pain. The most effective natural product so far is a topical pain reliever from bartenblends.com , it causes a unique hot/cold sensation that I prefer to OTC products and it is 100% absorbed within a few minutes. It honestly works better than anything I've ever tried, topical or oral. I put it on several times a day. Because it absorbs so fast, the smell does not linger as long as you keep it off your clothes.
|
Must Read
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the United States. Learn more about types of arthritis here....
Do you feel pain and stiffness in your body or have trouble moving around? You might have arthritis. Learn more about arthritis signs and symptoms here....
Signs and symptoms of rheumatic diseases are common to many different diseases. Diagnose arthritis correctly using these step-by-step diagnosis instructions....