My age is 43 years work is Engineering but not so much walking or hard work.
I am suffering wth Right ANKLE PAIN for last one month. The pain is movable around the ankle and some time it comes under the foot and then vericaly top paortion of the foot (Middle toe joint).

URIC ACID :4
Creatinine, CRP, ESR RA factor everything is normal. No abnormality in blood Test. Tab Febustat 40mg have been taken last One month. No relief by any medicine other than the pain killer tablet.

Some time pain like cold effect is also felt inside the right leg bone from knee to ankle.

Pls tell what it may be
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 7th, 2012
Experienced User
Ankle pain can be caused by arthritis, gout, pseudogout, and infection.

Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) can affect many different joints and, in some people, other parts of the body as well, including the blood, the lungs, and the heart.

The ALCAT Test for food sensitivities help unlock your healing potential.
|

replied April 21st, 2012
Re: Arthiritis/Gout ?
sekhafjal wrote:
My age is 43 years work is Engineering but not so much walking or hard work.
I am suffering wth Right ANKLE PAIN for last one month. The pain is movable around the ankle and some time it comes under the foot and then vericaly top paortion of the foot (Middle toe joint).

URIC ACID :4
ESR :65
Creatinine, CRP, RA factor everything is normal. No abnormality in blood Test. Tab Febustat 40mg have been taken last One month. No relief by any medicine other than the pain killer tablet.

Some time pain like cold effect is also felt inside the right leg bone from knee to ankle.

Pls tell what it may be
|
Must Read
Arthritis is the most common cause of disability in the United States. Learn more about types of arthritis here....
Do you feel pain and stiffness in your body or have trouble moving around? You might have arthritis. Learn more about arthritis signs and symptoms here....
Signs and symptoms of rheumatic diseases are common to many different diseases. Diagnose arthritis correctly using these step-by-step diagnosis instructions....