Medical Questions > Womens Health > Ovulation and Ovaries Forum

arterial waveforms in both ovaries, endometrial stripe

I had a pelvic ultrasound done for severe pain in my ovaries. I know I have endometriosis so I did not expect anything to be found when they did the sono since it cannot be seen on imaging tests, but I had a question about the results of it. It says "free fluid in the cul de sac" "patent arterial waveforms are seen within both ovaries" and "endometrial stripe measures 16 mm in thickness. Please correlate clinically amd consider short interval follow-up pelvic ultrasound to reevaulate the regions." They did not mention anything to me about this when I was in the hospital. They just told me I had several cysts, but nothing big, gave me morphine for the pain and sent me home so I was wondering what those other things mentioned on the report meant.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply
Must Read
What is PCOS? And when does polycystic ovary syndrome become a problem for women?...
Not all women with PCOS share the same symptoms but women with PCOS exhibit one of three main symptoms. PCOS signs and symptoms made clear here....
PCOS is often misdiagnosed. Educate yourself with some diagnostic questions that can point you in the right direction for an accurate PCOS diagnosis....