I had sex 3 weeks ago with a stranger, one night stand, vaginal sex only. I am a 30 yr old male. i was under the influence of alcohol but believe we were bery cautious. i know we used condoms. my elevated concern was she bled on the second condom. i think i was careful removing. two questions: 1) how hard would it be to transmit from the blood if it touched a open cut i am unaware of or the tip of mu penis while removing the condom? 2)So I am at the 3 week and beginning to drive my self insane with worry. I have developed a pink/little red rash on my upper chest and neck over the past 4 days. It is not raised or overalls itchy. I have not had any other symptoms, just light rash. I am doing a early detection blood test today and hope to know something soon. Could this be an anxiety thing or is it a major concern ? Looking for some insight or piece of mind.
Thank you for your time.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 11th, 2013
Experienced User
As you used condom for the penetrative sex and as the condom did not break/fail, you do not have a HIV concern.

1) HIV doesn't transmit this way
2) As you did not have any exposure, the rash can be caused because of any other factor.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....