Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Aroused by large breasts - heterosexual female

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
User Profile
I am a heterosexual woman, and I am very comfortable with my sexuality but as of late I have been wondering a few things. I am sexually, physically, emotionally and mentally attracted to men, and they are the ones who I fall for and fantasize about. Its been that way my whole life, but I also become genitally aroused by images of large breasts or females touching eachother. I dont like the thought of kissing or lesbian sex. I am not attracted to women in the least, and have no desire to be with one. My arousal is more intense and fulfilling with a man. If i am aroused by a woman thought, it feels more odd than normal; it dosent feel like it fits with who I am, so it feels nowhere near as good. It seems I get genitally aroused by pretty much everything, and I have been this way ever since I became sexually aware. Is this normal?

Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2010
Sexual Health - Women Answer A13427
Hi, and thanks for your medical question on eHealth forum!

After reading your post it appears that you are more attracted by men and love to have sex with a male partner. It is normal to be attracted by female breasts and have other such sexual fantasies as long as you do not go overboard. The idea is to enjoy and not let it hamper your life.

However, if still in doubt, you can go for counseling. Hope this helps. Take care!

Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Women , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.