Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Pharmaceuticals Forum

Are prescriptions always so easily misread?

User Profile
why are docs and pharmacies so bad at talking to each other?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 27th, 2014
Hello and Welcome

I appreciate your concern.

I would request you to elaborate specifically your problem , sir so that I may help you.
Perhaps there is a communication gap that exists

wishing you best of health

Thanks

|

replied October 20th, 2014
I think it is because docotrs make billions off pharmacuetical companies whereas paharmacists simply prescribe and work on salary and are thereby unbiased , go natural/ homiopathic when you can
|

replied October 30th, 2014
Re: Are prescriptions always so easily misread?
KristaBurke01 wrote:
why are docs and pharmacies so bad at talking to each other?

Because Doctors dont go to pharmacy school and they get pressure with freebies and incentives to try the latest drugs , just my opinion
|
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Pharmaceuticals , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.