Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

Are i Hiv infected or not? plz suggest me..

User Profile
hi,
i had sex with sex worker women,i have used condom but what the thing is i licked his vaginal and sucked breast while sucking breast milk came out . 5hours after the I got headache severely and after 2 days i suffered from tired and tongue started drain ,neck pain and also eyes pain symptoms .Am I Hiv infected. Please suggest me. Because I am already mentally stressed..plz plz
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 23rd, 2012
Experienced User
hi
you have risk to get HIV coz of vaginal sucking,but your symptoms not relate to HIV bacuase if you get HIV from her ,symptoms of acute HIV infection will start after at leat 10 days,after exposure.and symptoms cant tell you anything ,bacuase there is no specific symptoms for HIV infection.
|

User Profile
replied February 23rd, 2012
if she is not affected by hiv.even though it will affect me?....and what is the exact symptoms of that...plz suggest me i'm affraid..
|

replied February 24th, 2012
Experienced User
hi dear
of course if she is not affaceted you will be safe.it will be flu like illness as i told you no specific HIV symptoms ,1st of all you can ask her to tell you about her status if she is negative no need of investigation ,if she doesn't tell you,do 4th generation Elissa test 6 weeks after exposure,to exclude infection.
|

User Profile
Thank you so much muhamad...for ur suggestion and advice
|

Experienced User
you welcome bro.
|

User Profile
replied February 27th, 2012
Hi,
I had a blood test and urine test after the 5 days from sex..it shows vdrl is Non-reactive and urine is Nil.am i safe..
|

Experienced User
vdrl test is for syphilis ,you don't have syphilis according to your test.
|

User Profile
what it means? am i safe...
|

Experienced User
your dont have syphilis ,there are a list of infection can which can be transmitted by sex,search for STD IN google,one of this infection is syphilis .
|

User Profile
replied March 2nd, 2012
Hey hi,
I just checked ma blood test after 11 days of exposure.the report says Vdrl is non-reactive and urine some bacteria seen and macus is present and albumin is nil.And i also got Elissa test Hiv1 and Hiv2 the report says negative..Am i safe now!
|
Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....