Medical Questions > Nutrition > Diets and Diet Plans Forum

Aquafina Alive flavored water

Anybody chug down the flavored water in lieu of sweets? I have lots of friends who have lost weight that way. My new favorite, since a bunch of brands have too much sugar, is the Aquafina Alive line. No cals (woo) and lots of good health perks like Vitamin E, fiber and one even has caffeine!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied February 6th, 2009
Water Diet
Water is such a good diet for health and also good to lose weight.

For weight loss the trick is to reduce losing water weight as much as possible so the body is forced to burn more body fat stores. To limit losing water weight many people will:

* consume small portions of high quality protein at each meal
* reduce food intake gradually and count calories
* anaerobic exercise (e.g. weightlifting, strenght training) can slow protein lost from muscle cells
* not crash diet or starve
* lose weight slowly no more than 2 pounds per week

Follow the link: theweightlossmiracle dot com
|

replied February 16th, 2009
Water Diet
The role of water in weight loss canâspam�t be overemphasized. Keep drinking those fluids while losing weight.

Water plays an enormous role in how well our body functions. Simply put, the more fresh water we drink, the healthier we become. Weight loss can also be achieved by drinking the right amount of water daily. Various advantages of drinking water include:

Water helps maintain muscle tone, weight loss, clear and healthy skin. It helps prevent lower back pain, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, headaches, migraines, asthma, allergies, colitis, rheumatoid, arthritis, depression, hypertension, cholesterol, hangovers, neck pain, muscle pain, joint pain, bloating, constipation, ulcers, low energy levels, stomach pain, confusion and disorientation.

Water regulates body temperature, remove toxins and wastes, cushion and lubricate joints, decrease risk of kidney stones, protect tissues, organs and the spinal cord from shock and damage.
Water assists in the digestion & absorption of food, and in transporting oxygen and nutrients to the cells. Drinking water is extremely beneficial for weight loss.

There are many benefits associated with a higher intake of water: Water contains no calories, fat, or cholesterol and is low in sodium It is also a natural appetite suppressant. Studies have proved that a low consumption of water allows more fat to be deposited instead of being metabolized into energy. Thus, higher the consumption of water, lower is the amount of fat deposited.

Follow the link: theweightlossmiracle dot com
|

replied June 7th, 2010
Hi!
I am Brooke gasper. I am new to this forum. I want to know more about pure water advantages.
|
Must Read
What is metabolic syndrome and how is it characterized? Get started by learning more about metabolic or insulin resistance syndrome here....
Is insulin resistance related to metabolic syndrome? Does a poor diet cause metabolic syndrome? And are you at risk of developing this metabolic disorder?...
Does metabolic syndrome manifest any symptoms? Learn the characteristic signs and symptoms of metabolic problems, plus know when to seek medical help....