What is the very best natural supplement to use for APD/ADD. 13 year old boy. Possible leaky gut syndrome, anxiety which causes some OCD.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 12th, 2009
I have APD and ADHD i am 17 as far as i know there are no meds at all for APD but ADD meds are made from Amphetamines which if you have ADD or ADHD work and treat it very well... I have been on amphetamines for about 8 years. Amphetamines are not natural but they are the only thing that work don't buy any of the over the counter vitamin packs they do not help. takeing "natural supplement s" for ADD is like putting hydrogen peroxide(h2o2) on a cut to kill bacteria. all is what hydrogen peroxide does is bubble it doesn't do anything but look pretty because 1 oxygen is leaving it and it becomes water (H2o)

I would suggest Vyvanse but i do not know if the pill has any effect on eaky gut syndrome. and i don't know how amphetamines act with anxiety because i am not a doctor...
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Must Read
Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (AD/HD) is a neurobiological disorder that can interfere in a person's daily life. Learn more about ADHD basics here....
Have doctors found an exact cause of ADHD? Do biological factors or genes have anything to do with it? More on causes and risks of ADHD development here....
What are the symptoms of ADHD and when do they first present? We outline the principal characteristics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder to help you...